Sunday, May 16, 2004

Trojans are more than just condoms

So epic pics are back. Not that they ever went away, but it feels like they're back for some reason. I got to see Troy, which is the latest one. Meh, pretty good. I do think Orlando Bloom is destined to only be cast in epics now, although Kia thinks he looked better with the long blonde hair. I also think he'll be required to shoot arrows in every movie he's in from now on, since it just looks so right. He finally did it at the end of Troy and nailed Brad "Achilles" Pitt right in his....what's that part called, right behind your ankle? It's the one that is Achilles' only vulnerable spot, and if you hit Achilles right there, then Achilles will die...I think it's called, "The spot that really really hurts alot."

Oh, and one of the guys from Braveheart was in it too. I can't remember which one. One of the Scottish guys.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, orlando bloom is hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home