Tuesday, May 18, 2004

No pain, no gain

Well, we lost our first ultimate frisbee game. I think the score was 15-9. That's the funny thing about ultimate, it's so laid back that no one really knows when the game is over. Last night, one of the guys on the other team came up to our captain and said, "Hey Ragu, I think that's game." And Ragu (our captain) said, "Okay". Good story, I know. But I think we played well for our first time out there. I touched the disc once and was a few steps short of catching one in the end zone. And then there was beer and pizza afterward, which heals all wounds. And Donkey Kong. The place went had a Donkey Kong machine, as well as a Pac-Man one and one of those hockey games with the big glass dome where you move your guys around on little tracks using poles. I love that game. I was Canada, and I beat USA 2-0. And this was with my center dislodged from his track and lying in the other team's goal the entire time. Take that, USA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home