Thursday, July 22, 2004

The rain in Maine falls Mainely Maine Maine

Starting Saturday, I will be spending a week in a house on a lake in Oxford County, Maine, which apparently is about 40 miles south of Augusta, with Kia and my family. Tomorrow, we fly to Boston, leaving behind our dog (read: only child) for 12 days. We drive up the next day. I'm very much looking forward to this: whitewater rafting, swimming, fishing, golf, all meals and expenses taken care of. This is the life.

So no posts for about a week. You'll just have to entertain yourselves, dammit. I do expect lots of comments, though. Feel free to use this site as a chatroom. I'll give you a topic...Dick Cheney is both a dick and a cheney. Discuss.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe peter goldsmith died.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home