Thursday, September 23, 2004

Masters of the Universe (or Yo MA)

On Tuesday, I gave a talk during the "Clinical Science Seminar" in the psych department at Wash U, which was on schizophrenia and strategy at encoding of words and faces and used neuroimaging. This was a partial fulfillment of the requirements for my master's, and after I submit a paper and some administrative crap, I'm ABJ, MA. This is nice. I was getting sick of putting BA after all of my signatures. And I can finally stop writing GED, or "Good Enough Diploma," as Chris Rock so eloquently put it.


4 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger aaron said...

Nice. Congratulations. You are a master of something. that's good. I'm a jack of all (well let's be honest, a few, but certainly not all) trades and master of none. Well done my friend.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww man...thats so fantastic! one step closer to Dr. Tery Goldberg...Aaron Bonner-Jackson, M.A, it has a nice ring to it you know? It's like a PhD-IT (in training)...and to think you got it by playing a lot of grad school intramural sports...not too shabby!
-D$

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger sierradave said...

I can't believe you're getting your M.A. before me. Just keep in mind that I can still kick your ass -- all of our friends said so!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger ABJ said...

Maybe you should stop going halfway across the country for swing dances/hippie crap and hit the books, tough guy. That MA isn't going to earn itself!

Jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home