Saturday, February 11, 2006

When you dote upon a star

A few things I gleaned from this celebrity-athlete break-up list:

1. I didn't quite know how to spell "athlete" until I tried. I thought, perhaps, "athelete"? It didn't look right.

2. Alyssa Milano has a thing for baseball players. And pitchers at that. American League pitchers.

3. Jeter and Mariah Carey??? I must have missed that one.

4. It took me a second to identify who was the dude and who was the woman in the picture of Roberto Alomar and Mary Pierce. Seriously.

5. I think Mandy Moore was only dating Andy Roddick because she thought he was Ashton Kutcher. Or because they sounded like a cute couple -- "Andy and Mandy". Their celebrity couple name would just be Mandy. How perfect.

6. There are many "celebrities" that I just never knew existed. Who the crap is Jillian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home