Thursday, February 10, 2005

Go clubbin'

So it's late, and I stumble on my high school's website. Trying to see what's going on there these days, I find a list of all of the current registered clubs. Some of the more memorable ones:

-And Now for Something Completely Different Club
-Beatboxing Club
-Diabolo Club (sounds evil...)
-Hackey Sack Club
-Helping Hands (is that like the "Happy Hands" club from Napoleon??? PLEASE say it is)
-Historical Swordsmanship Club (whaaaaaa??)
-Metal Club (would that be the musical genre or the element?)
-Out Together and Sober (when I was there, all the biggest drinkers were in this club)
-Red Sox Club (I approve)

Plus six (6) different science teams. Who needs six science teams???


1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger aaron said...

6 science teams?

What the fuck?

I sure hope the Metal club is for elements, and keeps getting frustated when folks show up with pantera shirts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home