Monday, January 10, 2005

Moore of this, please

I must admit, I caught about 4 minutes of the People's Choice Awards. And in that span of 4 minutes, I managed to see Michael Moore accepting the award for Best Movie for "Fahrenheit 9/11". I cringed. Kia echoed my fears: "I hope he doesn't make an ass of himself. Again." But then something strange happened. The man striding toward the stage looked...well-groomed. He had gotten a haircut. He wasn't wearing a baseball cap. He even had some new-fangled, almost-pomo glasses. And he seemed...happy! He talked about how we shouldn't be divided into Democrats and Republicans, that we are one country and we should act like it. Is this a kinder, gentler Michael Moore? I mean, who the hell WAS that guy?

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger aaron said...

He sure did look fancy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home