Friday, April 01, 2005

Georgia on my mind

Well, it looks like I'm getting out at just the wrong time. Or just the right time, depending on who you ask. Just as the Final Four is settling into our fair city, I'm off to Savannah, GA (home of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil), for the International Congress on Schizophrenia Research. I leave Saturday and will be there until Tuesday. Maybe I'll see some tall people in the airport on my way back.

And I've got North Carolina winning in all three of my pools. Unfortunately, there's no money riding on any of them.

And I have this feeling that the college slam dunk and 3 point contest was at Wash U last night. No confirmation on this, but just a feeling I have for some reason.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger sierradave said...

So Beej, were you a participant in this conference, or just the subject matter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home