Thursday, June 30, 2005

Link Level - Orange

Hey, if you get a chance this long 4th-of-July-JKD-and-Dave-Party-weekend-which-I-won't-be-a-part-of-cuz-
I-live-in-the-middle-of-the-middle-of-the-country,
check out my friend Pete on Best Week Ever on VH1. (Wow, that's a lotta links.)

Anyway, this'll be the 6th or so week in a row that Pete's been on the show. I know cuz the first time was when I was in Oberlin for Commencement, right after I had arrived, running around desperately looking for an unused TV with cable in East (harder than you think).

And it's a good show, too. Along with the Daily Show, SportsCenter, and Conan, it's how I get most of my news.

Oh, and the Onion.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger aaron said...

Missed you in DC. Dave's party was preposterous. In all the ways that you'd imagine, and some that you probably shouldn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home