Sunday, November 27, 2005

Movies!

What better time to stay home (or go out) for some movies than Thanksgiving weekend, eh? A little turkey (or tofu, if you're like me), some football, and the best that Hollywood can throw at you. I count four that Kia and I indulged in this weekend:

1) A wizard prodigy is faced with his most difficult challenges yet, including asking a girl to a dance
2) A dedicated and high strung fish father searches for his lost son
3) An OCD filmmaker/plane maker...well, tries to make films and planes and sort of loses it
4) A workaholic biologist investigates human sexual behavior and finds out some interesting things on the way

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger sierradave said...

What do you mean "Or Tofu, if you're like me?" Did you turn vegetarian and not tell me? 'Cause if you did... (shakes fist menacingly in empty computer lab)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger ABJ said...

Fish father...very nice, Peter. We're all very amused.

And no, I didn't go veggie. I still enjoy taking bites out of live lambs and baby seals every now and then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home