Friday, November 25, 2005

See, told you it was big

This is why I love the interweb:

As I finish my last post, I decide to browse through some other random blogs. The first one I stumble on? It's in Swedish. I think. But as I'm about to continue on my way, a few words start popping out at me....Washington....Neuroscience konferansen....30000 deltagare.....someone else, in Sweden no less, posted about going to the same conference. What are the chances? Actually, they're pretty good. Out of 30,000 people, you'd think at least one other person would have a blog.

She (I assume it was a she, for some reason) one-upped me, though. It appears that she somehow got her hands on "donuts och Mountain Dew, smaskens!"

Yeah, if I got some free donuts and Dew, I'd say "smaskens!" too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home