Monday, November 05, 2007

Sky Blue Sky

It was a gorgeous weekend here. Super blue sky, leaves starting to look colorful, still warm enough to do stuff outside and want to stay out as long as possible. Days like yesterday make me love St. Louis. I had an IM flag football playoff game on Sunday, which we won, making it extra nice.

So I'm blogging again. I've got so much to update on I'm not sure where to start. I guess I'll have to take it slow. Some of you I'm sure will just be glad that the stupid graphic from the Onion is no longer the first thing you see.

The thing I'll update on for now is my dad. He fell of a ladder about a month ago and sustained a bad head injury. He was in the ICU for a few weeks and is now in a rehab hospital. He's doing a lot better and is making great strides toward recovery. After some doubtful times, I think there is reason for hope. It's amazing how something like this can so drastically change your perceptions of everything. At each stage, you just hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Things are looking up, but we all know there's still a long way to go. On the plus side, it means that I've made a lot more trips to Boston than I normally would.

Much more to come. Things to look for on the agenda:

-THE SOX!!!!
-internship applications
-summer roadtrip???
-Harry Potter (book and movie)
-Kia's new job/chili cook-off/costume day
-wedding in Chicago
-wineries
-dancing in the streets/on the side of buildings
-Cardinals game/foul ball
-greeting card categories

Don't worry if some of these things don't mean anything to you. I'm just hoping they mean something to me when I go to blog again.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger kate said...

i like how the harry potter book and movie come before kia's new job. and what's this about a wedding in chicago? tell kia you only get one.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger ABJ said...

Not necessarily in that order...

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger David Goldsmith said...

yea! ABJ's blogging again! -D$

 

Post a Comment

<< Home