Saturday, December 04, 2004

The ABJ effect

Sitting here, working on a grant for class (a grant is not fun, BTW, especially when you don't actually get money from it), I decided that I want to have an effect named after me. The Stroop Effect. The Doppler Effect. The Butterfly Effect. These are all good effects, except for that last one. Any effect starring Ashton Kutcher is no effect for me. But I just thought it would be cool if, one day far in the future, something were to happen, and someone would say, "Hey, that's the Bonner-Jackson effect." Now just what that would be, I don't know. I suppose I have to discover something. Maybe it could be the effect of smooth jazz on the sleeping patterns of college sophomores.

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger sierradave said...

Something tells me the ABJ effect will DEFINITELY involve college sophomores...

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger ABJ said...

Dave, let's not even get into all of the 15-year-old Sierra Club wannabe hippie chicks who you attempted to score with.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger aaron said...

The real concern isn't the number of attempted Dave to 15yr old hookups. It's the completion rate of those attempts that's disturbing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home