Monday, November 15, 2004

Dy-no-mite!

Did I mention that for a Halloween party I went to, I was Napoleon Dynamite? Probably not. Kia's parents and sister were in town at the time, and I was a little distracted. Anyway, I was Napoleon, except I couldn't find an auburn-reddish, medium-sized afro, so I had to settle for a huge black afro instead. And I didn't think until it was too late that I should have made a t-shirt that says "Vote for Pedro". But I did have some kickass moonboots. They were perfect, so dead-on it was scary. $25 from Payless.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...you must send me picks!!!
-D$

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, noah has a vote for pedro t-shirt!

uh-- couldn't you just have teased up your own hair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home