Thursday, April 07, 2005

More stuff I didn't say

Part two in the series on people (or internet robots) who use my name to post cheesy aphorisms (I'm not positive what an aphorism is) on various websites. The latest postings (that are credited to "Bonner-Jackson, Aaron" but that I had nothing to do with):

-"It is only the most intelligent and the most stupid who are not susceptible to change."

-"The world is a beautiful book for those who can read it."

-"The meaning of life is that it stops." (NO! IT'S NOT!!! Oh, wait.....maybe it is. I think I just had a moment).

-"I can't understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars." (Well said, pseudo-me).

-"Have no friends not equal to yourself." (This one was on www.the-leaky-cauldron.org, a site for discussing upcoming Harry Potter books.....wha????)

-"A brute kills for pleasure. A fool kills from hate."

Someday, things that I really say will be on the interweb. Like what I'm saying right now. And now. And all this stuff too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home