Thursday, March 09, 2006

This is where I live (Part deux)


I previously posted about the lighter side of life in the midwest, as described by The Onion.

This is far less light-hearted, and more on the...how shall we put it...offensive side.

It's probably hard for you to read this sign. It's a billboard right next to the highway here in St. Louis. And when I first read it, I thought it was a joke.

Pictured is a happy-looking guy. It reads: "I Questioned Homosexuality. Change is possible. Discover How."

It then lists a website you can go to if you find yourself in this predicament and want to find out how you can change yourself.

It caught my eye as I was driving by and had to go back for a second look. I couldn't believe that such things existed. I was floored. I still am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home