Sunday, March 19, 2006

Thoughts on Sunday

-I recently saw a production of Much Ado About Nothing at Wash U, and I realized that it has been 10 years since I was in it. It was a strange realization that it's been that long. In a way, I'm not sure if it feels longer or shorter. But I liked this version.

-Registering for wedding gifts is a very funny process. Kia and I found ourselves having to pick bed linens and comforters based on color schemes for houses/apartments that we have yet to live in. We found "makers" for almost every type of food you can think of: along with the usual coffee and espresso makers, there were smores makers, ice cream makers, donut makers, and even quesadilla makers. Let me tell you, if you need a machine to make you a dang quesadilla, you're not a good person. You're just not. But after many hours of searching and booping products with our little gun, the registry is complete. Now buy us stuff.

-March Madness is in full effect. Here's the latest proof: during today's game between Bradley and Pittsburgh, the scoreboard read: Brad Pitt. I know. Madness.

-V for Vendetta: see it.

-Do I go down to The Pageant tonight and try my luck getting Wilco tix? It sold out in about a day. I have a feeling there will be lots of people like me who are hoping to get lucky and score a few tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home