Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my blog?

Not only does he do kickass movies, but Jackie Chan also has a blog. If you read even a little bit of it, you come upon some great stuff. For example:

When I woke up, it was 1:30 AM. I couldn’t go back to sleep. I changed positions, switching from sleeping on my right side, to sleeping on my left. Wow! Suddenly I realized that I could hear my heartbeat boom boom, boom boom, boom boom.” Have you ever tried it before? It started to bother me, why is it I could hear it only when I am lying down on the right side? It’s an interesting sensation.


Other wonderful quotes from JC:

"Technology is so good!"

"The good news is…Chris Tucker is sick, which means we all have a day off."

"Germs can be really contagious."

"It’s so funny to watch people sleep. There faces become relaxed, their mouths open and saliva start to drip out the corners of their mouths."

"I can’t wait to go home so I can work out again!"


Read for yourself, it's pretty great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home