Friday, June 11, 2004

DC take Deux

I realized that, apart from my sister, mom, and cousin, I didn't really mention the actual PEOPLE that I saw in DC, which was one of my main reasons for going in the first place. So here, in no particular order, are the people I saw:

Michael Moore lookalike
Larry
Larry's girlfriend, Lauren (I like to call them Lauren and Lawrence...that's precious)
Mithu
Steve
David
Meg
Erika
A bunch of drunk NIH kids I've never met
A bunch of sober guys in suits I've never met, all of whom looked pissed off as hell
A guy applying to med school who loved (LOVED) to listen to himself talk about how much he knew about med schools, what it takes to get in, who he knows at which schools...I wanted to vomit down his throat.
Melissa
Beth
Noah
Ali
Rosanna
Karen

There you have it.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to vomit down that dudes throat also...he wouldn;t fucking shutup and he was unshakable...
DC + ABJ = one hell of a time
Lets do it more often...
Wilco4ever
-D$

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw you at that party. But I'm not sure. According to pictures, we saw each other. But according to my memory, I wasn't even AT that party. and I definitely don't remember the 3 way I was forced into by your horny friend DAVID GOLDSMITH.
- the blond

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger ABJ said...

Dear The Blonde,

David is a fan of the threesomes, from what I've heard. And according to my pictures, I was at that party too. Funny, very little is coming back to me now. Oh wait -- tequila. Lots and lots of tequila.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home