Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Crumbs off the floor of life, man

Hey, it's finals time. Not that I really have any, but I've had stuff to do. So I submit to you stuff that's been rolling around in my head without a real central theme:
-Pedro. I feel as though I should be sad or crushed that he's leaving Boston, but since he's going to the Mets, all I can really feel is pity. Sorry Petey, sad to see you go. Maybe I'll catch you and Nomah when you guys come to town to play the Cardinals. Plus, all the new guys make me feel tingly in my special spot.
-Scruff (Melissa) has a blog. She did this quietly, and didn't tell anyone. Or at least she didn't tell me. But I found it! Apparently, Noah threw up next to her car the other night. Once again I ask: Noah, why don't you have a blog, so you could describe the event too??
-Someone interviewing for a junior faculty position in the psych department recently looked a hell of a lot like Neil Gray, except it was Neil with the pony tail and glasses. So I ask you: Neil Gray, did you interview for a position in the Wash U psych department recently? If so, did you happen to grow back the circa-1997 ponytail?
-I REALLY enjoy internet whiffle ball these days. So...am I some sort of freako? I think I'm just in dire need of another video game system in my life. This is the first time in a while when I haven't had access to one, even if it wasn't mine. I did ok for a while, but it's finally catching up with me. I've dropped some unsubtle hints to Kia. Let's see if they pay off...

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would a describe an event already described? After 7 or 8 pints it's difficult not to puke. Note to self: just because they are free doesn't mean you gotta drink them.

noah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home