Friday, February 18, 2005

Visitation

Christina visited me last week with her friend Ali, stopping through on the way from California to Boston. We hadn't seen each other in quite a while (neither of us could pin down when the last time we saw each other was). This is something I've wanted to do, travel cross country in a car, stopping and seeing people I know, seeing the scenery and everything between the two coasts. But it's never happened. Maybe some day.

And on Saturday, Aaron and Neil arrive for some good old fashioned gettin' down. What that entails, who knows. As long as it's better than the toga party we attempted to have freshman year, I'll be happy.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger sierradave said...

I have forgotten the toga party.

And I hate you for having Leavy and Neil visit. Jerk!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger ABJ said...

Best part of the "toga party" (if you can call it that): green kool-aid instead of anything actually alcoholic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home