Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Can you hear me now??

No, I can't, because I have to put this dumbass earpiece in so that people I talk to can hear me!!! And so it looks like I'm trying to be cool and suave and use a phone earpiece, when in fact it's simply the only way I can be heard when talking to people on my phone!

Until yesterday.

New phones are fun. Especially when they're free. And mine was....in exchange for me promising my business to Verizon for the next two years. Which I did. I now possess camera phone abilities beyond my wildest imagination. My ringtone is a juiced-up version of the Bach cello suite (you'd know it if you heard it).

An interesting exercise (that I have been forced to undertake) is to go through your phone and transfer all of your old numbers to the new phone. I came across some people I haven't heard from in a while...or ever. Random co-workers of people I knew, roommates of friends of friends, people you think you might need to call sometime, at some point, but now you realize you'll never need their number again. It's a fun process to go through all those names. I'd recommend it.

Speaking of long-term contracts....hey Dave, remember when you brought me to Bally's to sign up for a gym membership 3 years ago? Yeah, I was only able to cancel my membership as of yesterday....so yesterday was a big day for contracts.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger sierradave said...

...and you STILL don't have any pecs.

Remember that time you were on the treadmill and kept saying you were going to hang out with Tamara later. And I thought you meant the other Tamara, and we started yelling at each other? Good times...

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add my number to your new phone! XOXO Rosanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home