Sunday, December 04, 2005

Birthdays


My birthday is not too far off (ahem, long-lost relatives....send money), so it started me thinking of who shares my birthday with me. Or, to be exact, whose birthday I share. I knew about Bob Barker and Frank Sinatra. Those are the ones I'm able to spout out when the subject comes up. But I looked into it, and there are others.

Dionne Warwick, queen of late night infomercials.

Jennifer Connelly, talented actress.

And the crowning achievement, Mayim Bialik. That's right, Blossom and I share our date of birth.

As Joey from Blossom would say - "Whoa!"

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...not only do you share a birthday with Mayim Bialik, but she's also in a neuroscience graduate program (though she might be done already), just like you. Coincidence? I think not... Now, if only your grandfather was also a famous Israeli poet...

-D$

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Will said...

i had to google frank sinatras birthday in order to wish you a happy birthday this december 12th. but what the hell, i'm that big of a dork anyway.
happy birthday on the 12th.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I have a fairly new website that has been online for about 8 months. I looked at alot of websites that are in my area breyer horse for sale . I have done the internet MLM thing and really got disgusted at the whole thing. So my wife and I thought since we love horses we should build a website around that. We have done pretty good so far but I always want to improve. I didn;t realize it would be so time consuming though. But we love it and hope to improve and offer some of the best recourses and products available. Hence the search for content new products and information about what we have.

Thank you for your BLOG.

Regards,

breyer horse for sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home