Thursday, April 13, 2006

Barry Jive and the Uptown Five

I love this movie. I. Love. This. Movie. Probably more than most other movies. I saw it again recently and every time is great, almost better than the last time. I hesitate to say that's it's my favorite, because what is that really? Can anyone have a favorite movie, really? Doesn't that depend heavily on one's mood, disposition, time of day, time of year, company (alone, two people, big group), etc.? It's just like John Cusack says in the movie when someone asks him for his top five favorite songs - he can't say. In the club or at home? It's just too hard of a question. That's how I feel about a lot of things. But this one is definitely in my top five.

Anyway, the point of all that was there's a good quote page here that should bring a smile to the face of anyone who's seen it even once.

2 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that name of the artist is not that one you said,is jack black.amnd the song it s really played by barry white.

WHAT MADE ME A SUCKER?

CONTACT ME
TOPANEL_1992@YAHOO.COM

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need some company,anw for jazz music,indie or other metal things just contact me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home