Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Google's got the Munch-ies


Today, Google's homepage features a picture of Munch's The Scream. Why, you may ask? Well, at least I asked. Today, it turns out, is Munch's birthday. Fancy that. Yet another person I share a birthday with. I knew about Frank Sinatra and Bob Barker, but Munch - I had no idea. Do you think anyone ever said, "Hey, you should have been at Munch's birthday party last night, it was a real scream"?

Incidentally, Munch also kind of sounds like a college nickname, the name you give to one of your frat brothers who eats too much or something. Maybe it's because I knew a Mooch in college, although no one would ever accuse him of eating too much.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bob barker is innocent.

also, Munch makes me think of Mutt, from Dead Poet's Society. well, you never see Mutt, but they drink to him. "To Mutt," "To Mighty Mutt." then the dead poet molests that girl while she's sleeping on the party-couch, but it's okay. He was just carpeing the diem.

also, sorry i missed your birthday.

also, you can miss my birthday.

love,
Chomp

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you break your arms and legs? why aren't you writing blogs anymore? i made friends with a woman from illinois here in madrid, and her accent reminds me of Kia when she says words like salad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home