Monday, January 22, 2007

How Aaron's blog got its groove back

I know what will revive my long-neglected blog....a sexy party!

But seriously folks, I AM here. It's just been one of those years so far I guess. Some things that have crossed my mind in the past....oh, 6 weeks since I last posted:

-The karaoke people we would go to see religiously every week one day just up and left, all unceremoniously. After a few weeks, we went to their new Thursday night venue, only to find them gone the week after that. I'm telling you, these people are elusive. But you've gotta be willing to fight for your karaoke!

-It would have been fun to see a Patriots-Bears Super Bowl, a little rematch of the 1986 debacle. We could have exacted some payback for that thrashing. As much as I hate to say it though, I guess it's finally Indy's time.

-Obies: did you get those new viewbooks in the mail too? Any thoughts? The new slogan is "Fearless." Actually, I don't think you can even call it a slogan. More like a catchphrase. Can a college have a catchphrase. Anyway, point being - I'm not wild about it. It sounds more like a bad kung fu movie or a Nike slogan.

-I've begun thinking about the next step after grad school, namely - internship. You may begin submitting your suggestions now as to which city you'd like me to end up in. I will consider them all equally before coming to a final decision.

And now I leave you with a funny video, particularly if you like Bob Dylan (sent to me by Tal). One of the funnier quotes: "When a song comes on the radio, I'm not sure if it's mine or not. But it usually is."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home