Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Everything's coming up Milhouse

Extraordinarily, events have led up to the miraculous opportunity for me to witness history tonight, live and in person. I have never been to a World Series game, never been to a playoff game in any sport, and haven't even seen the Red Sox live in a few years. What a good way to break those streaks...and another little streak that's been around for 86 years. In any case, things have worked out just perfectly for me to have this chance. Kia and I are leaving momentarily, camera in hand, hopefully to be a part of something great.

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna fuck baseball superstition and write this before the game is officially over (sorry). If the Giants weren't going to win this year (or technically make the playoffs). I'm damn glad the Red Sox could throw the 86 year old Yankees mystique to the ground (pissing on it on their way to a sweep). To witness it must be...words just cannot describe.

cheers!

Noah

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger aaron said...

Hot shit.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Terrorists have won. A sad day for baseball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home