Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Start me up

In honor of the Rolling Stones playing at Fenway, a fictitious Stones set list, with Red Sox references (courtesy of bostondirtdogs.com). I can't say that I understand all of the references myself...

Exclusive Set List: (I Can't Get No) Statistician; Sympathy for the Devil Rays; When the WHIP Comes Down; AL East of Burden; 9th Inning Nervous Breakdown; Everything is Turning to Gold Gloves; Get Off of My Mound; Honky Tonk Kevin; It's Only John's Payroll; Let Pete Go; Might as Well Get Juiced; Jumpin' Jack McCormick; All Sold Out; Kevin Brown Sugar; Winning Ugly; He's So Cold; Crazy Papi; Let Curt Bleed; Lowe Down; Hang Curve; Luxury Tax; Anybody Seen My Baseball?; Manny's Brand New Car; Bye Bye Johnny; Wild Card Horses; Money Man(ny); Before They Make a Run; Paying the Cost to Beat the Boss; Tumblin' Rice; One Hit (to the Outfield); Tito's Little Helper; Little Red Sox Rooter; Paint the Corners Black; Ruby Tuesday and Widescreen Wednesday; (Home Run Records) Shattered; You Can Sometimes Get What You Want; Waiting on a Contract

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home