Saturday, September 10, 2005

I never thought you could put a price on human life, but...

I am worth $1,758,850.

The breakdown says that I got $200,000 for being male, which I guess is nice. I landed myself $30,000 for having average style and $45,000 for what I believe to be above average sense of humor. However, unless I'm mistaken, I believe having red hair actually COST me $15,000. Wha?? Also, being 180 pounds landed me $0. No loss, no gain, just $0. I don't understand.

So, how much are you worth?

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger aaron said...

I'm worth more than you. how is that possible. According to our (Dave, neil) competition you're killing me. Strange.

Wait, maybe this isn't an accurate measure of worth. There's a thought.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger ABJ said...

I've known for a long time that you were worth more than me. No suprise there.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger aaron said...

Liar.

Hardly.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger sierradave said...

I think you should only get $100,000 for being male. I mean, you're really only *kinda* male.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home