Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Are you ready for some.....fantasy football?

Despite my hesitation and fears that it would detract from things like, you know, grad school and the rest of my life, I am now the proud owner of two new fantasy football teams, The Sons of Tom Brady and Left Arm Tan. Now don't ask me to pick favorites, I love them both equally. Yes, Sons of Tom Brady is having its draft sooner than Left Arm, but these things happen at different times for different leagues. Everyone has a draft sooner or later. And I have already stressed to them that they are not in competition with each other...just with all of the other teams out there. So here goes nothin...

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger aaron said...

Maybe you could also join the league where Mark and I are playing. I don't have a team yet, but I think I'll reference how art modell sucks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home